Komplette Konzerte (Mitschnitte aus der Röhre)

nixe

Inventar
van der Graaf Generator ‎– Godbluff live 1975 DVD

Godbluff live 1975 - Charleroi, Palais Des Expos, 27.09.75:
1 The Undercover Man 0:00
2 Arrow 7:55
3 Scorched Earth 17:00
4 Sleepwalkers 27:10

Lighthouse Keepers live 1971:
5 Theme 1 38:15
6 A Plague Of Lighthouse Keepers
6a Eyewitness
6b Pictures Lighthouse
6c Eyewitness
6d S.H.M.
6e Presence Of The Night
6f Kosmos Tours
6g Custard's Last Stand
6h The Clot Thickens
6i Lands End (Sineline)
6j We Go Now

Drums, Percussion – Guy Evans
Organ – Hugh Banton
Saxophone, Flute – David Jackson
Vocals, Piano – Peter Hammill

nixe

Inventar
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Orchestral Tour 1977
1 Abaddon's Bolero
2 The Enemy God (1:14)
3 Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2) (4:12)
4 Pictures At An Exhibition (8:51)
5 C'est La Vie (22:35)
6 Lucky Man (27:14)
7 Piano Concerto No. 1 - 3rd Movement: Toccata con Fuoco (30:20)
8 Tank (37:18) Carl Palmer drum solo
9 Nutrocker (50:30)
10 Pirates (54:30)
11 Fanfare For The Common Man/Rondo (1:08:28)

The video-enhanced, complete DVD of ELP at Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Quebec, Canada was live on the Orchestral Tour August 26, 1977, following the album releases of Works Vol. 1 and Works Vol. 2. The 70-piece symphony orchestra conducted by Godfrey Salmon was used only once during ELP's tour due to its high cost. ""The Enemy God Dances with the Black Spirits"" was composed by Sergei Prokofiev, arranged by Emerson, Lake, Palmer. The live album was packaged as ""Emerson, Lake and Palmer In Concert"" and ""Works Live."" The historic concert was ELP's pinnacle performance at the height of their musical career. Never again equaled, the progressive rock group broke up three years later in 1979. Keith Emerson and Greg Lake died in 2016 RIP.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nixe

Inventar
The Neal Morse Band - Alive Again [Full DVD HD Bonus Documentary]

Riding on the tremendous success of their breakthrough album, The Grand Experiment, The Neal Morse Band set out on a tremendously successful world tour in the spring of 2015. Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy have teamed up with Randy George, Eric Gillette, and Bill Hubauer to create one of the greatest progressive rock bands of all time. Full stop. The Alive Again package shows them at the top of their form performing for a rousing audience in Holland March 6, 2015. Audio mixed by Rich Mouser “The Neal Morse Band is a force of nature. They have evolved into a great live band, one that is as good as there is in music and they really shine on this live set. The performances here are jaw-dropping and might have you giving a standing ovation from your couch.” - Roie Avin, The Prog Report 01 -

Intro 00:00
02 - The Call 02:00
03 - Leviathan 14:13
04 - The Grand Experiment 20:15
05 - Harm's Way 25:48
06 - Bill's Keyboard Solo 40:20
07 - The Creation 42:28
08 - There Is Nothing That God Can't Change 59:48
09 - Waterfall 01:08:10
10 - Eric's Gtr Solo 01:15:27
11 - InThe Fire 01:19:02
12 - Alive Again 01:29:45
13 - Rejoice 02:06:03
14 - Oh Lord, My God 02:10:00
15 - Reunion 02:13:11
16 - King Jesus 02:17:53
17 - The Neal Morse Band Alive Again Tour Documentary 02:25:56

nixe

Inventar
Deep Purple live in New York 1973

Part of the concert in New York, exceptional sound quality (was in 1973) 3 songs from that concert, probably the last thing Ian Gillan did with Deep Purple, then came a great Glenn Hughes. Are you more of Ian Gillan or Glenn Hughes? Live in Concert 72/73 is a live DVD from Deep Purple, released in 2005. The DVD was certified Gold on August 3, 2007 by the RIAA, selling 50,000 copies in the US.[1] It was recorded in KB Hallen in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1972, but not released until 1987 in Japan, under the title Machine Head Live 1972, and in Europe three years later under the title Scandinavian Nights (Live in Denmark 1972). It is the only full concert filmed (in black and white) of the Mk II lineup in this era and features a rare live version of "Fireball". The DVD release also features three tracks from 1973, filmed during a US concert in New York City at Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island, in colour. It features the only known official 1970's video recording of "Smoke on the Water", performed by the Mark II lineup, aside from some recovered footage of it being performed in Tokyo on August 17, 1972, which was later released to the public on May 16th, 2016.

00:00 Strange Kind of Woman
06:46 Smoke on the Water
11:38 Space Truckin´

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nixe

Inventar
Heaven & Hell - live from Radio City Music Hall (2007)

Ronnie James Dio (vocals),
Tony Iommi (guitar),
Geezer Butler (bass),
Vinny Appice (drums),
Scott Warren (keyboards).

nixe

Inventar
King Crimson live in Japan (full concert)

"Introductory Soundscape" (Robert Fripp) – 01:32
"The Power to Believe (Part I: A Cappella)" (Adrian Belew) – 06:51 (Appx)
"Level Five" (Belew, Fripp, Trey Gunn, Pat Mastelotto) – 07:40
"ProzaKc Blues" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 15:03
"The ConstruKction of Ligh" (Fripp, Belew, Trey Gunn, Mastelotto) – 20:15
"Happy with What You Have to Be Happy With" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 29:10
"Elektrik" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 32:49
"One Time" (Belew, Bill Bruford, Fripp, Gunn, Tony Levin, Mastelotto) – 41:34
"Facts of Life" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 48:20
"The Power to Believe (Part II: Power Circle)" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 53:40
"Dangerous Curves" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 01:02:30
"Larks' Tongues in Aspic (Part IV)" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 01:08:37
"Coda: I Have a Dream" – 01:17:20
"The Deception of the Thrush" 01:21:55
"The World's My Oyster Soup Kitchen Floor Wax Museum" (Belew, Fripp, Gunn, Mastelotto) – 01:29:30

Grupo musical inglês formado pelo guitarrista Robert Fripp e pelo baterista Michael Giles em 1969. O estilo musical da banda costuma ser categorizado como rock progressivo, mas a sua sonoridade carrega vários estilos, como jazz, música erudita, new wave, heavy metal e folk.

nixe

Inventar
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters live Full Concert 9.28.14

Robert Plant Live 9/28/2014 Brooklyn NY. I do not own any rights to this video, I saw the same video previously posted on You Tube but the video was choppy and out of sinc. For those of us Super fans of RP I found a better version. Please visit the NPR site to get the details of this show and here's where it came from: http://www.nonesuch.com/journal/watch.... Thanks to nonesuch for providing...this show was awesome. Turn it Up & Enjoy:)

"No Quarter"
"Poor Howard"
"Thank You"
"Turn It Up "
"Rainbow"
"Going To California"
"A Stolen Kiss"
"What Is And What Should Never Be"
"No Place To Go"
"Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You"
"Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)"
"Whole Lotta Love"
"Little Maggie"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nixe

Inventar
Robert Plant & the Sensational Space Shifters live Full Concert 9.28.14

Robert Plant Live 9/28/2014 Brooklyn NY. I do not own any rights to this video, I saw the same video previously posted on You Tube but the video was choppy and out of sinc. For those of us Super fans of RP I found a better version. Please visit the NPR site to get the details of this show and here's where it came from: http://www.nonesuch.com/journal/watch.... Thanks to nonesuch for providing...this show was awesome. Turn it Up & Enjoy:)

"No Quarter"
"Poor Howard"
"Thank You"
"Turn It Up "
"Rainbow"
"Going To California"
"A Stolen Kiss"
"What Is And What Should Never Be"
"No Place To Go"
"Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You"
"Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)"
"Whole Lotta Love"
"Little Maggie"
Wirklich ein erstklassisches concert! Das das noch nicht auf DVD rauskam, eigentlich Schade!

nixe

Inventar
Brutus - Alcatraz Festival 2021
Das belgische Trio BRUTUS liebt es, live vor einem Publikum aufzutreten und es zu begeistern. Schlagzeugerin und Sängerin Stefanie Mannaerts, Gitarrist Stijn Vanhoegaerden und Bassist Peter Mulders haben alle schon in anderen Bands gespielt und sich zufällig getroffen. Mit ihrem einzigartigen Sound haben sie schon auf vielen großen Festivalbühnen gespielt. Brutus steht für Post-Rock mit Elementen aus Hardcore und Metal, kombiniert mit Elementen des melodischen Pop. https://www.arte.tv/alcatraz

Alter Verwalter! So was hätte ich vor gar nicht langer Zeit nie und nimmer an meine Ohren gelassen. Die Qualität ist in Ordnung, aber nicht überragend.
Parliament Funkadelic - The Mothership Connection (1976)

Musik, Bilder und Infos hier

Das aktuelle Magazin

Oben