Alles von und über Pink Floyd!!!

[Part One] Welche Songs gefallen Euch aus dieser Liste?

• Echoes (Meddle)

Stimmen: 31 91,2%
  • Comfortably Numb (The Wall)

Stimmen: 24 70,6%
  • Shine On Your Crazy Diamond, Part One And Two (Wish You Were Here)

Stimmen: 30 88,2%
  • On The Turning Away (A Momentary Lapse Of Reason)

Stimmen: 11 32,4%
  • Sheep (Animals)

Stimmen: 22 64,7%
  • Atom Heart Mother Suite (Atom Heart Mother)

Stimmen: 17 50,0%
  • High Hopes (The Division Bell)

Stimmen: 18 52,9%
  • Wot's . . . Uh The Deal (Obscured by Clouds)

Stimmen: 6 17,6%
  • Time (Dark Side Of The Moon)

• Wish You Were Here (Wish You Were Here

• Money (Dark Side Of The Moon)

• Fat Old Sun (Atom Heart Mother)

Stimmen: 11 32,4%
  • One Of These Days (Meddle)

Stimmen: 27 79,4%
  • Astronomy Domine (The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn)

Stimmen: 21 61,8%
  • Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (A Saucerful Of Secrets)

• Julia Dream (Relics)

Stimmen: 7 20,6%
  • Run Like Hell (The Wall)

• Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) (The Wall)

Stimmen: 14 41,2%
  • It's What We Do (The Endless River)

Stimmen: 3 8,8%
  • The Gnome (The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn)

Stimmen: 7 20,6%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Senfei

Aktives Mitglied
Das kommt doch erst mit der MiddleBox!
Die halte ich für ein Gerücht !
Die "Early Years Box 1965-1972" und die "Later Years Box 1987-2019" lassen zwar einen Zwischenraum von rund 15 Jahren offen, aber "Dark side ...", "Wish you ..." und "The Wall" wurden mit den Immersion Boxes schon entsprechend gewürdigt. Animals soll nun kommen. Was bliebe dann noch übrig für eine Middle Box ? Im Grunde nur "The Final Cut".

nixe

Inventar
Die halte ich für ein Gerücht !
Die "Early Years Box 1965-1972" und die "Later Years Box 1987-2019" lassen zwar einen Zwischenraum von rund 15 Jahren offen, aber "Dark side ...", "Wish you ..." und "The Wall" wurden mit den Immersion Boxes schon entsprechend gewürdigt. Animals soll nun kommen. Was bliebe dann noch übrig für eine Middle Box ? Im Grunde nur "The Final Cut".
Ich glaube nicht, das die damit ein Problem hätten, nochmal *ne KomplettBox zumachen & The Final Cut nur hier zu bekommen wäre!

nixe

Inventar
Davon abgesehen hat die Early Box nur aus Bonus Material bestanden, außer die Bonus CD Obscured by Clouds, die eigentlich gar nicht mit dazu gehörte & auch nur mit dazu gelegt wurde.
& Das dürfte bei einer Middle Box wahrscheinlich nicht möglich sein, da ich nicht glaube, das es hier großartig Bonüsse gibt. OK, live müßte hier noch was zu haben sein?

WeepingElf

Aktives Mitglied
Ich weiß nicht, wie wenig unveröffentlichtes Material es aus den mittleren Jahren tatsächlich gibt (was ich weiß, ist, dass es Urfassungen von zwei der drei langen Animals-Stücke gibt, die ursprünglich zusammen mit Shine on ... das Album nach Dark Side ... bilden sollten; und wohl ein paar Fragmente des abgeblasenen Household Objects-Projekts - meines Wissens alles bei YouTube zu finden), aber ich gebe @passionplayer Recht, dass diese ganzen Boxset-Nummern Beutelschneiderei sind. Pseudoraritäten für Sammler eben, die meinen, alles haben zu müssen, was es gibt. In der Philatelie heißen solche Pseudoraritäten "schädliche Ausgaben", und der Michel notiert keine Preise dafür.

Marifloyd

Inventar
"Welcome To The Machine" gefiel mir schon immer riesig gut. Die Aufnahme auf "Delicate Sound Of Thunder" ist auch richtig gut gelungen und ist heute bei mir mal wieder dran.

nixe

Inventar
Pink Floyd - 16th November 1974 (live @ Wembley) - definitive Version

The date everyone knows and loves, now in the best quality on YouTube.
Chapters:
00:00 - You gotta be crazy (Official SBD & My Own 2 AUD Matrix)
18:30 - Speak to me (Official SBD & FM/2AUD Matrix)
21:16 - Breathe (FM/2AUD Matrix)
24:07 - On the Run (FM/2AUD Matrix)
29:13 - Time (FM/2AUD Matrix)
34:42 - Breathe (reprise) (FM/2AUD Matrix)
35:43 - The great Gig in the Sky (FM/2AUD Matrix)
42:27 - Money (FM/2AUD Matrix)
50:20 - Us & Them (FM/2AUD Matrix)
58:20 - Any Colour you like (FM/2AUD Matrix)
1:05:55 - Brain Damage (FM/2AUD Matrix)
1:09:33 - Eclipse (FM/2AUD Matrix)
1:11:21 - Echoes (FM/2AUD Matrix)
Sources used in this compliation:
1. Pink Floyd's Official Release of Wembley 1974 (found in the Wish You Were Here and Dark Side Of The Moon Immersion boxsets)
2. Pink Floyd - 1974-11-16 - [MTX] - Wembley 1974 Pre FM Master 3 Source Mix [Sigma 227] (Derived from Daniel Haugh's/Amdig1's "We'll Meet Again" Project)
3. My own 2 source audience recorder matrix (for patches in You Gotta Be Crazy) The artwork featured here is from Source 2, if you want to download this bootleg, check it out here: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread....
I missed out SOYCD and R&D due to not having the time to research or matrix the songs. Is it worthwhile? The results would be similar to YGBC with the bulk of it being the official SBD source with patches of 2 audience recorders matrixed together.
Let me know in the comments if so, as one day I may do it for completeness :)
Hope you enjoy this creation I made! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nixe

Inventar
PINK FLOYD - THE EMBRYO - UNRELEASED RE-IMAGINED ALBUM (1970)

An Alternative 'Atom Heart Mother' that sounds closer to Meddle. It blends alternative mixes, live cuts, demos, Zabriskie Point tracks with fan recordings and a sprinkle of old Floyd magic here and there. And yes, the cover image was taken at Grantchester Meadows. The cow was added obviously!
SIDE ONE:
00:00 The Embryo
06:40 Oenone Part One
07:15 Sunny Side Up
09:55 Stodgy Porridge
12:56 Biding My Time
SIDE TWO:
18:15 Oenone Part Two
20:27 Fingal's Cave
22:20 Rise and Shine
24:06 Fat Old Sun
34:59 Summer '68
Still not spending enough time at https://www.historyofliverpool.com/ or the 50 other more important jobs I have to do!

nixe

Inventar
Pink Floyd - 21st November 1970 (Live at Montreux) - Definitive Edition

A fantastic quality date, yet also very confusing in terms of how it all comes together. Here I have compiled the best quality sources for each song currently, making it the best version on YouTube! I hope you all enjoy this bootleg, and if you have any requests (years, eras, specific dates, etc.) let me know and I will try to upload it!

Tracklist:
00:00 Astronomy Domine (RTS Archives)
11:07 Fat Old Sun (Recorder 1)
25:04 Cymbaline (Recorder 1)
37:13 Atom Heart Mother (From the 1970 DEVIA/TION Early Years Box Set: Sourced from RTS Archives also)
55:09 Embryo (Recorder 1)
1:08:06 Green Is The Colour (Recorder 1 / RTS Radio Broadcast)
1:12:18 Careful With That Axe Eugene (RTS Radio Broadcast)
1:24:21 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (RTS Radio Broadcast / Recorder 1)
1:38:24 A Saucerful Of Secrets (Recorder 1)
1:58:54 Just Another 12 Bar (Recorder 1)
2:04:31 More Blues (Recorder 1) Difference between RTS Archives and RTS Radio Broadcast:
RTS Archives is directly from the French Radio Broadcaster, either on the website (Astronomy Domine) or officially released through Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother).
The Radio Broadcast, also known as Recorder 2 for this date, is simply an off-air recording of the RTS Radio Broadcast, making it inferior to the Archives and Recorder 1 but still a great source regardless with the SBD qualities it contains. Recorder 1: Recorder 1 is by Victor, who has shared his master reels online. His transfer is as follows: Victor's 2009 transfer: 2 x Sennheiser MD-421 to Uher 4200 reel recorded at 19 ips to Audio CD to EAC to FLAC Here is what Victor had to say about the experience: "I had my UHER "custom unbuilt" in multiple parts, so I could sneek it in more discretely. Then I built a whole "neck-holder" (like the ones Bob Dylan'd use to hold the harp), a heavy construction sewed in a tough-tissued jacked (often way to hot to bear at concerts...) and the two mics were placed niftily beside each ear hidden by the dutiful long hear. Since we had both a Revox at home that can take the big reels as opposed to the UHER which can only take 13 cm spools and one big reel can hold up to 3 (or 4) small spools, we always recorded on the UHER Side 1 of spool A, and then Side 1 of Spool B and then Side 1 of Spool C and then Side 1 of spool D and then continued the recordings (either he or me) continuously on Side 2 of Spool D and then Side 2 of Spool C and then Side 2 of Spool B and then Side 2 of Spool A. When all spools were full, we scotched them together on one big reel... We never wasted expensive tape to copy onto. Especially since we're really buddies (from childhood), if either one of us wanted to listen to the tape, he'd have it, no problem. So why bother copy (except excerpts on cassette)?" The transfers required Victor to do some repairs to his reel deck and bake the tapes, which he said took him about three days. It's a shame that the whole show hasn't been released in the same quality as Atom Heart Mother yet :( Maybe one day.
Enjoy this great date! And Have fun listening :)

Marifloyd

Inventar
Pink Floyd - 21st November 1970 (Live at Montreux) - Definitive Edition

A fantastic quality date, yet also very confusing in terms of how it all comes together. Here I have compiled the best quality sources for each song currently, making it the best version on YouTube! I hope you all enjoy this bootleg, and if you have any requests (years, eras, specific dates, etc.) let me know and I will try to upload it!

Tracklist:
00:00 Astronomy Domine (RTS Archives)
11:07 Fat Old Sun (Recorder 1)
25:04 Cymbaline (Recorder 1)
37:13 Atom Heart Mother (From the 1970 DEVIA/TION Early Years Box Set: Sourced from RTS Archives also)
55:09 Embryo (Recorder 1)
1:08:06 Green Is The Colour (Recorder 1 / RTS Radio Broadcast)
1:12:18 Careful With That Axe Eugene (RTS Radio Broadcast)
1:24:21 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (RTS Radio Broadcast / Recorder 1)
1:38:24 A Saucerful Of Secrets (Recorder 1)
1:58:54 Just Another 12 Bar (Recorder 1)
2:04:31 More Blues (Recorder 1) Difference between RTS Archives and RTS Radio Broadcast:
RTS Archives is directly from the French Radio Broadcaster, either on the website (Astronomy Domine) or officially released through Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother).
The Radio Broadcast, also known as Recorder 2 for this date, is simply an off-air recording of the RTS Radio Broadcast, making it inferior to the Archives and Recorder 1 but still a great source regardless with the SBD qualities it contains. Recorder 1: Recorder 1 is by Victor, who has shared his master reels online. His transfer is as follows: Victor's 2009 transfer: 2 x Sennheiser MD-421 to Uher 4200 reel recorded at 19 ips to Audio CD to EAC to FLAC Here is what Victor had to say about the experience: "I had my UHER "custom unbuilt" in multiple parts, so I could sneek it in more discretely. Then I built a whole "neck-holder" (like the ones Bob Dylan'd use to hold the harp), a heavy construction sewed in a tough-tissued jacked (often way to hot to bear at concerts...) and the two mics were placed niftily beside each ear hidden by the dutiful long hear. Since we had both a Revox at home that can take the big reels as opposed to the UHER which can only take 13 cm spools and one big reel can hold up to 3 (or 4) small spools, we always recorded on the UHER Side 1 of spool A, and then Side 1 of Spool B and then Side 1 of Spool C and then Side 1 of spool D and then continued the recordings (either he or me) continuously on Side 2 of Spool D and then Side 2 of Spool C and then Side 2 of Spool B and then Side 2 of Spool A. When all spools were full, we scotched them together on one big reel... We never wasted expensive tape to copy onto. Especially since we're really buddies (from childhood), if either one of us wanted to listen to the tape, he'd have it, no problem. So why bother copy (except excerpts on cassette)?" The transfers required Victor to do some repairs to his reel deck and bake the tapes, which he said took him about three days. It's a shame that the whole show hasn't been released in the same quality as Atom Heart Mother yet :( Maybe one day.
Enjoy this great date! And Have fun listening :)
Ganz, ganz tolle Aufnahme in einer prima Soundqualität. :D

Oben